Yollies Review

Roo is what I like to call an omnomnomnivore, she will eat anything and constantly so it's important to have snacks in for her. She's not overweight and in fact since learning to walk she's small for her age if I go by her clothing.
One thing I've started keeping in the fridge is yollies. I bought the first pack with a skeptical look but got them anyway because other yoghurt options have ended up being used as hair gel!
Well she loves them! She'd sit and eat a pack of 4 given the chance but I'm a meanie and limit her. I'm still very skeptical about the texture to the point where I've resisted more than a nibble but the taste is great.
From my limited knowledge they seem like a good snack option as they're not too crammed with sugar and they don't end up everywhere.
Word of warning though - if they get warm they get more liquid, not good for car journeys etc.

Few drawbacks -
Price, they're 4 for £1 (on offer) and a portion is 2
Pack size, 4 in a pack don't last long so you'll end up with a fridge full of boxes. Multipack please Kerry Foods
Packaging, there's quite a bit for a small snack, hard shell packaging and stick. But as they're an at home snack the bin is close to hand.

I'd give them 4/5 stars personally with the star lost for the above drawbacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October

Fat to... Fit? Less fat?