No Tricks, just treats

So today was Halloween and what a busy day it's been.
Craft work this morning, birthday party this afternoon and then trick or treating this evening.
Roo got to dress up twice although she wasn't overly impressed. I had my usual stress of whether giving homemade gifts (crafts I make and sell) was personal or seemed cheap. I'm hoping it's seen as personal because that's the intention.

Trick or treating was great as we were in a group and rules were set that we only visited houses with pumpkins resulting in no disappointed kids. Roo was too little to join in properly this year but I'm sure next year she'll be sugar crashing at this time of night.

Tomorrow will be working hard as Christmas orders are coming in fast and I have baubles and sacks to make.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October

Fat to... Fit? Less fat?