Fat to... Fit? Less fat?

So I've joined the gym, again!

I'm not on some insane health binge, it's not a resolution, it's not a sudden change. There's 2 reasons I've joined:
1) I am fat and unhealthy
2) I need something for me! Without a child in tow

Mostly it's number 2, it's certainly the reason why now! I've been fat and unhealthy for years.

I am not a gym bunny, I will not become a gym bunny. But I do sometimes enjoy the gym, it's a good way to work out the stress of life and it gives me some time alone.

I'll be blogging here about my progress and any effects it's having.
I am going to weigh myself but this isn't an attempt at weight loss, I don't care what the scales say I care about how I feel.
I've taken before photos which there's no way I'm sharing now but maybe later.

I'm going to post day 1 as a separate blog though so you can appreciate my first time back in a gym since 2013 in all its glory.

Comments

  1. Well done Charlie.
    We all need us time, away from the kids.
    Looking forward to following your journey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October