Feature Friday - 22.09.17 - Pretty Little Style

I'm cheating a little bit this week and I'm writing my feature Friday on Thursday. That's only because I'm going on holiday Saturday so will probably be running around like a lunatic tomorrow trying to find something I've forgotten until the very last minute.

This weeks Feature business is:

Pretty Little Style

Pretty Little Style is a friend of mine who makes the most amazing hair accessories. She mostly makes them for children but I have previously seen her make adult ones too.
I have watched her business grow over the last few years from an idea to save her money to a massive business with loads of fans and followers.
She can make bows to any colour brief and has made us bows to match outfits for multiple special occasions, I've also known her make bows to match dance costumes, school colours and more.
My latest bow set including matching bow sets for Roo and her big sister Amelia for holiday. The girls haven't seen them yet but I know they're going to flip!
She does some wonderful personalised bows with no limits on what names, numbers or anything else she can put on them, the only limit is your imagination, I know because I make the personalisation pieces which go on.
She's always been happy to take a challenge, or at least that's what she tells me when I send her really vague requests for things she's never done before.

Roo goes through a lot of clips and is really rough on them, we've ordered from multiple companies and Pretty Little Style's have been the most hardwearing against a rough and tumble toddler. I often find other companies the clips have detached or the material used for the bow isn't as good.
Don't get me wrong we've also got some lovely clips from other places but I'll always order from PLS if I can.
I've even placed an order while she's on holiday so she's probably grumping at me this week, lol.

As a special deal she has given me a special discount code for my followers: Get 10% off using code PLS10 on their website (linked below)

Find her:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/pretty.little.style.1
Website - www.prettylittlestyle.co.uk
Instagram - www.instagram.com/pretty_little_style

I've put all the photos on the end because I just couldn't chose and it's ended up with loads!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October

Fat to... Fit? Less fat?