Featured Friday 15.09.17

I've decided every Friday I will talk about some of my favourite small businesses which I have been enjoying that week.
As this is the first week it will be slightly larger and will include a few of my favourite businesses.

Scarborough Scribbles etc
Scarborough Scribbles is the creation of the amazing Jenny. Everything is designed from her own imagination and is the put onto a hand drawing, digital design, cross stitch, clay model or more. Jenny is incredibly talented and incredibly humble. In the last 6 months I've had several items from her including a hand painted card, a digital design for a get well card and I'm getting a keyring soon which I will share a picture when I receive it.
Scribbles is still a fairly new business so stop by, check it out and maybe have a little shop. If you don't see what you want drop her a message, tell her Mummy&Roo sent you.
www.facebook.com/scarboroughscribbles 

No automatic alt text available.

Loonicorn
Loonicorn is the brilliant shop run by the even more brilliant Looni. Anything you might need to advertise your own small business then Looni can probably help. She does incredible business cards, order books, stickers, vinyls and lots more. Although most of what Loonicorn does matches what I do I don't see her as competition, I see her as a best friend. She has a major unicorn obsession and her customers love her so much they're forever sending her treats! Now that's some serious customer love. She also does some sewn goods and as soon as Roo starts getting wobbly teeth I will definitely be ordering a tooth fairy pillow.
Stop by and check her out, don't forget to tell her I sent you.
www.facebook.com/loonicorncrafts.3     www.loonicorn.co.uk

No automatic alt text available.

Hug Hampers
Hug Hampers is a business I haven't personally ordered from however it is a business I feel very passionate about supporting. They make speciality hampers to allow you to send a hug to someone when they need it most. Their current range includes "IVF Hamper" "Loss Hamper" and "Rainbow Hamper". As you can possibly guess they make gifts you can give when there's no words which can help. Having gone through losing a baby, having IVF and then getting my rainbow baby in Roo I honestly think this a fantastic business model. Having spoken to Lisa, the owner, I know she runs this business for love not money and that makes me love it even more. My own business supplies some items for the IVF hamper which is how I found her. Give her a look, maybe a like, and bear her in mind if someone you know is going through some challenges on their journey to parenthood.
www.facebook.com/hughampers        www.hughampers.co.uk












I'll also pop a link down here for my own business, just in case you would like to visit. I make business stationery, stickers, planner stickers, clothing, bags, etched glassware and more.
www.facebook.com/penguinpantscrafts 


























If you'd like to be featured in a future Featured Friday then get in touch. I have enough businesses for a couple more but then I'll need some suggestions.

See you soon x

Comments

  1. Ooo yays!! thank you so much lovely Charlie Pants! :D <3
    So love your blog, and all the small business love! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October

Fat to... Fit? Less fat?