Tantrum Troubles

Roo has really developed into her threenager title and the tantrums are becoming more common.
Coping with these tantrums is new to us, the older one didn't do it.
I've racked my brain and I think I remember some Super Nanny tips from years ago. At the moment we're trying totally ignoring it and carrying on as if it isn't happening, but I'm not convinced that's working overly well. We've tried giving her cuddles when she's tantruming or explaining what's happening but that just resulted in me being kicked.
Most of the time when she's tantruming it's because she's frustrated that she can't do something, she's so determined.

Anyone have any toddler tantrum tips? Drop them in the comments, I'll give most things a try once

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My truths about Self Employment

Sober October

Fat to... Fit? Less fat?